Sunday, February 6, 2011

Take me to the Island!

I am reading some post from of CleverBuy.com.ph fan page in facebook and it says that the first deal CleverBuy will have to offer is something connected to an Island and the first thing that comes in my mind is the Hundred Islands in Alaminos. I never been there and how I wish to experience Hundred Islands this year.

So what makes this Island and Island of Tourists Destination? Is there any particular thing that will amazed me upon my arrival at Hundred Islands? I got this context about Hundred Islands from www.hundredislands.ph, quote as:


A trip to Hundred Islands National Park and its home, Alaminos City, is a great diversion from the hustle and bustle of the busy, urban life. Breathe in the refreshing views - rice paddies, azure sea - and the rustic and peaceful lifestyle as you make your way to Alaminos City. And upon arrival, savor the city's unique and dynamic spirit, friendly atmosphere and especially, the beauty and adventure that lies in the hundred wonders that is Hundred Islands.


That's really interesting...hopefully what's on my mind will be featured at CleveBuy.com.ph.

No comments:

Post a Comment